Product Owner (m/f/d)
The timing is perfect for overcoming the boundaries between digital and analog worlds in order to provide meaningful experiences and services to human beings interested in exceptional products. Wtalk is a Quality/Analog-Valley tech startup from Munich. Our Best-in-Class digital services enrich and improve your analog life. You can talk with like-minded people about products, ideas and opinions, independent experts inspire you with professional advice and you can experience and conveniently shop quality products – all like in real life. Wtalk establishes a new economy system based on European values like quality and partnership. Founded by experienced tech strategists, funded by private equity. Market ready in 2020.
Our product is already live in a first version and impresses customers and investors. Our team consists of tech-enthusiasts, seasoned strategists and entrepreneurs, product owners, UI/UX designers and software developers. Our office is close to Marienplatz in an air-conditioned, natural light loft with great energy.
As Product Owner, you are responsible for the economic success and quality of our product. You maintain close contact with our stakeholders (The Fashion Fanatics), take on the technical requirements and enjoy designing a product that thrills our customers and marketplace participants. Of course you are also responsible for the management of the Product Backlog and define high-quality user stories that your teammates can implement in development. You work closely with UX and UI designers and always think in terms of the user. You are agile, streak and have a passion for innovative and extraordinary solution then you are the ideal candidate for us.
We live agility:
- We work agile using a Scrumban approach. Tools like Youtrack (similar to Jira),
Confluence, Slack and Github support us.
For the design we use u.a. Abstract and sketch.
- We live Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, which makes us fast and agile.
- User tests are very important to us and take place during the design phase.
- You can find our tech stack on our homepage.
To be successful with us you should bring the following mindset:
- You love what you do and you are passionate about it.
- The customer / user is always the center of attention for you.
- You think in products.
- You are always looking for solutions and enjoy constructive feedback as an asset.
- Our claim to the user experience is extremely high. You love to measure yourself by it.
We expect a completed degree and 3 years of professional experience as Product Owner. You are communicative, open to new ideas and changes and you like to take on responsibility - then you are exactly right with us.