Personal Assistant (m/f/d)
The timing is perfect for overcoming the boundaries between digital and analog worlds in order to provide meaningful experiences and services to human beings interested in exceptional products. Wtalk is a Quality/Analog-Valley tech startup from Munich. Our Best-in-Class digital services enrich and improve your analog life. You can talk with like-minded people about products, ideas and opinions, independent experts inspire you with professional advice and you can experience and conveniently shop quality products – all like in real life. Wtalk establishes a new economy system based on European values like quality and partnership. Founded by experienced tech strategists, funded by private equity. Market ready in 2020.
As a genuine Personal Assistant, you will support our founder with activities like
- Preparation and collaboration on documents like business cases, pitch decks, presentations
- Management of service providers
- Office management
- Preparation, planning, follow up of meetings
- Organization of internal and external events
- Travel planning and expense management
- Communications, phone calls, E-Mail
- Fluent business English
- State-of-the-art software skills
- Pro-active, solution-oriented mindset
We are looking for candidates who love being a Personal Assistant. If you consider such a role as a short-term interim, we are not a fit.
Candidates from the hotel industry are very welcome, as well as part-time parents, if 4 days per week are possible.