Senior Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
The timing is perfect for overcoming the boundaries between digital and analog worlds in order to provide meaningful experiences and services to human beings interested in exceptional products. Wtalk is a Quality/Analog-Valley tech startup from Munich. Our Best-in-Class digital services enrich and improve your analog life. You can talk with like-minded people about products, ideas and opinions, independent experts inspire you with professional advice and you can experience and conveniently shop quality products – all like in real life. Wtalk establishes a new economy system based on European values like quality and partnership. Founded by experienced tech strategists, funded by private equity. Market ready in 2020.
Our product is already live in a first version and impresses customers and investors. Our team consists of tech-enthusiasts, seasoned strategists and entrepreneurs, product owners, UI/UX designers and software developers. Our office is close to Marienplatz in an air-conditioned, natural light loft with great energy.
As a fullstack developer you are responsible for developing and improving our whole stack beginning from infrastructure topics over our backends up to the frontend.
Our tech stack inspires us every day and this should be the case with you as well:
- 2 User Touchpoints with a Web-App based on ReactJS and an App based on Flutter.
- The Frontend consumes 2 APIs, a GraphQL API and a REST API.
- Behind the GraphQL API we have a NodeJS Server which collects data from a Searchengine (Algolia) and our REST API.Behind the REST API we have 2 Services based on Php 7.3 and Symfony 3.
- Our persistence layer consists of a MySQL and a Mongo Database.
- We host everything in Google Cloud.
- Orchestration is done by Kubernetes.
- To build everything up we use a Jenkins pipeline.
- Most of the systems we use are synchronized via Slack so that we get Monitoring, Errors, Deployment Triggers and more.
To be successful with us you should bring the following mindset:
- The team is above everything. Nobody can be successful alone.
- You build it, you run it.
- The customer is at the center of software development.
- International teams are the stronger teams.
With our new verticals we will also have the chance to build everything from scratch
which offers us the possibility to try many alternatives and walk new paths.
We expect a completed computer science degree or similar education, at least 5 years of experience in agile software development. You are communicative, open to new ideas and changes and you like to take on responsibility - then you are in the right place.