Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
The timing is perfect for overcoming the boundaries between digital and analog worlds in order to provide meaningful experiences and services to human beings interested in exceptional products. Wtalk is a Quality/Analog-Valley tech startup from Munich. Our Best-in-Class digital services enrich and improve your analog life. You can talk with like-minded people about products, ideas and opinions, independent experts inspire you with professional advice and you can experience and conveniently shop quality products – all like in real life. Wtalk establishes a new economy system based on European values like quality and partnership. Founded by experienced tech strategists, funded by private equity. Market ready in 2020.
Our product is already live in a first version and impresses customers and investors. Our team consists of tech-enthusiasts, seasoned strategists and entrepreneurs, product owners, UI/UX designers and software developers. Our office is close to Marienplatz in an air-conditioned, natural light loft with great energy.
As a frontend developer, you are responsible to build the connection between our backend and the end-users. You create frontends that users love, and you can choose switching between the contact point to our customers by working on our ReactJS based Web-App Frontend or on our Flutter based App for Android and iOS.
Our tech stack inspires us every day and this should be the case with you as well:
- Our Web-App Frontend is a ReactJS based single page application.
- We use Apollo for consuming our GraphQL API which is provided by our NodeJS Service.
- Our Web-App also consumes a REST-API
- We build everything using webpack.
- Our CI / CD pipeline continuously runs the entire test suite (Jest) and static code analysis for each PR (eslint, flow, sasslint).
- Our App is based on the mobile application development framework Flutter and we generate our Android and iOS.
- Our App is mainly consuming our GraphQL API
- A click in Slack and a PR is automatically deployed into our productive Kubernetes cluster (or one of the other environments)
To be successful with us you should bring the following mindset:
- The team is above everything. Nobody can be successful alone.
- You build it, you run it.
- The customer is at the center of software development.
- International teams are the stronger teams.
With our new verticals we will also have the chance to build everything from scratch
which offers us the possibility to try many alternatives and new paths.
We expect a completed computer science degree or similar education, at least 5 years of experience in agile software development. You are communicative, open to new ideas and changes and you like to take on responsibility - then you are in the right place.